When it comes to the most vulnerable spots for a home invasion, your primary entry and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are critical tools for home security systems in Scottsdale. Even though the technology has been utilized for decades, you may be impressed at what ADT sensors are able to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a basic, no-frills approach or the most advanced system offered, you’ll be glad to know that window and door alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your devices being installed accurately.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet functional two-piece magnetic contact. One part is attached to the frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is activated and an entry point is opened, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. However, these advanced devices can do a good deal more than merely trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Scottsdale
On the frontline of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors supply a range of perks, such as the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors signal your high-pitched siren when an entry is opened while your system is active.
- Instant alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You are able to receive instant notifications right to your cell phone whenever a device is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will be given an update too. Your house will be protected, irregardless of where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Program your various sensors and devices to work together. You can have your lights turn on or have a camera to start recording when a window or door sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any style of home. You can even find completely recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wireless or wired devices based on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your home will be better defended.
More useful than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Scottsdale are able to be skillfully integrated into your complete home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Scottsdale
Are you interested in having modern door and window alarm sensors in Scottsdale that enhance your safety and connect right to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will discover when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, place a call to (480) 608-0061 or submit the form on this page.