Find Leaks Quickly With A Scottsdale Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Monitored Scottsdale Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Scottsdale monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor warns you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Scottsdale?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Scottsdale flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. When your Scottsdale flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Scottsdale Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re home, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Scottsdale flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when excessive water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (480) 608-0061 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.